The Salt River Business Improvement District NPC (SRBID) will be hosting an AGM. All stakeholders are invited to a review of the year’s activities and planning for 2021/22.
Date: 27 October 2020
Venue: Conference Venue, Double Tree by Hilton Cape Town, Upper East Side, 31 Brickfield Road, Woodstock, 7935
Resolutions presented at the Members meeting can only be voted on by bona fide members of the SRBID (Membership List). This membership is available free of charge to all owners of non-residential property within the SRBID footprint, but they must be registered before 20 October 2020.
Please confirm your attendance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us with seating arrangements. Due to current regulations the seating at the venue is limited and your response is important to reserve a seat.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 REGULATIONS ON PUBLIC MEETINGS WE WOULD LIKE TO URGE MEMBERS TO RESPOND AND BOOK YOUR SEAT FOR THE AGM.
IF A MEMBER CANNOT ATTEND THE AGM WE URGE YOU TO USE THE PROXY FORM AVAILABLE ON THE SALT RIVER BID WEBSITE – AGM PAGE TO PROVIDE FOR A REPRESENTATIVE OR MANDATE THE CHAIRPERSON BY PROXY TO REPRESENT YOU AS A MEMBER
WE NEED TO ENSURE WE HAVE A QUORUM FOR THE AGM
Please confirm your attendance / non-attendance by email to email@example.com
▪ Attendees need to print their own documents as prints will not be available at the meeting.
▪ The Minutes of the previous meeting, Annual Financial Statement will be displayed but not handled by attendees.
▪ All persons must have their hands sanitised on entering the venue.
▪ All attendees to wear a mask.
▪ Attendees must adhere to social distancing requirements during the meeting and if possible have one open chair between attendees.
▪ All attendees to bring their own pen for signing of the attendance register.
For further information, documentation and how to register, go to www.srbid.co.za or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 565 0901